View and manage sales orders on the eStores using Sales Orders & Tracking. You can select the order date range and view the list of sales orders, their status, follow up date, and cross reference to the PO sent to the supplier.
Click on the Order ID link to
- View sales order details at the sell price
- View tracking number and the shipping status.
- View art and specifications linked to the sales order.
- Export the sales order with the eStore logo to Word.
- Export the sales order & PO to QuickBooks.
- Assign a priority to the sales order
Click on the Event status to view
- Activities associated with the sales order.
- Add a follow up date and person responsible.
- Initiate a new tracking event and communicate with the shopper and or supplier
View the information for POs sent to suppliers using Purchase Orders & Tracking. Send questions to the supplier using New Event. The shopper can’t see the supplier PO
Shoppers view, track sales orders and send messages to you using My Account – Orders.