Order - Product Search & Search Results
Shoppers search for a product. Matches display on the Search Results page with the product name, ID, list price and image. Shopper selects the product to purchase.
Order - Price Search & Search Results
The price search uses the supplier MSRP. The Price Search results display the EQP price at MSRP or cost + depending on the price setting for the eStore or Company Store.
Order – Catalog Product Page
The Catalog product page displays the item and decoration with all the attributes and an option to Buy the product.
Order - Buy Product Page
The Buy Product page displays with options to specify quantity, color, size, date required and special instructions.
Order – Art / Logos
Art can be selected on the Buy Product page from the Art Libraries or added to the Shopper Art Library and selected. Alternatively the art parameters can be specified with the order and the art sent at a later date with an Art-Proof event.
Orders have a link to the art for the order. The art link includes the art production file and the art specifications such as the number of colors, PMS #s and supplier’s logo ID. This insures that the decoration is priced correctly and the supplier uses the correct logo when imprinting the item. Art is accessible from the sales order, PO and confirmation emails. This reduces errors.
Order - Supplier Information on Catalog & Buy Product Page
When you are placing an order for a client you can view the supplier contact information, price level, cost price and FAQs. This information is not available to the shopper.
Order - Production Days & Requested Ship Date
Suppliers set the number of production days and rush production days required to produce their products. Suppliers usually activate the option to exclude Saturdays and Sundays. The total of item and decoration production days displays with the item and is used to calculate the production time, rush charges and validate the requested ship date.
Order - Shopping Cart Page
The following options are available on the Shopping Cart page:
- Customer PO# and reference can be specified
- You can change the eStore product order sell prices and product description. This option is not available to the shopper
Order - Shipping Page
Depending on the options activated, the shopper can:
- Use the shopper address or an address from the shopper’s address book.
- Edit the shipping address .
- Select a shipping method e.g. overnight, 2ND day.
- Specify the shipper and charge shipping to a shopper shipping account ID. The account ID is sent with the sales order and the PO. The supplier uses it when shipping
- Select bill shipping costs when the goods are shipped
- Calculate shipping based on a shipping rate table
- Calculate shipping based on UPS rates. Product weights and ZIP are used to obtain shipping rates from UPS.
- Specify shipping instructions.
Order - Payment & Approval Page
The following options are available on the Payment & Approval page
- Select a payment method - credit cards or accounts
- Enter payment information such as account ID or credit card data.
You have the following additional options when placing phone or fax orders. They are not available to the shopper: Specify:
- Sales order should not display to the shopper
- Sales order and event emails should not be sent to the shopper.
- Supplier instructions that are only included in the PO to the supplier. They are not available on the eStore sales order.
- Manager internal instructions available only to you. They are not available to the shopper or the supplier.
Order – Sales Order Placed
When the eStore sales order is placed on your eStore, an order confirmation displays. The sales order can be printed. Confirmation emails are sent to the shopper and you. A Pending event is posted for the sales order on your eStore.
Order - Send PO to Supplier
You review and if necessary edit the sales order. Posting an Accepted event for the sales order to sends a PO to the supplier.
The PO is placed electronically on the supplier eCatalog. Email confirmations are sent to the supplier and to your eStore. The supplier eCatalog PO has:
- Cost prices are based on the prices assigned to your eStore by the supplier.
- Art for the decoration – Link to the art production file and art specifications
- Bill to address from your eStore contact info
- Ship to address specified by the shopper
- Supplier instructions specified by you.
- Cross reference to the eStore sales order. The supplier can not view the sales order or the sell price.