Order – Logos / Art
Upload the shopper and Company Store logos into the art libraries so that the logos are available when the shopper places an order. Activate the Virtual Logo.
- If the logo has multiple files upload a ZIP file.
- If a preview file is not available, the production file name displays when an order is placed.
Order - Shipping
Use Site > Shipping to setup the shipping options for sales orders. Standard messages can be displayed on the Product and Shipping pages. Select the sales order shipping billing options and services from.
- Interface with UPS to obtain retail shipping rates.
- Shipping rate table based on value or weight
- Use the shopper’s shipping account to ship the order
- Bill shipping cost when the order is shipped
- Handling charges can be added per order or prorated over all of the orders in the cart.
If you would like the supplier to use your UPS / FedEx shipping account, enter your account number using Site > Supplier Relationship Management. Your shipping account number is sent with the PO.
Orders - Sales Tax
Use Site > Sales Tax to set sales tax rates for sales orders. Specify the tax rate to charge for each State and if required range of zip codes. Different rates can be specified based on type of goods.
Orders - Payment Methods
Designate the payment options available to the shopper using the Site > Site Policy > Payment Options. The options are credit card and / or account. The credit card CVV code can be requested. This code is used to validate the credit card transaction. Due to security reasons is not stored with the order.
The activated payment methods display when the shopper or manager is placing an order for products on the eStore or a Company Store.
Order – PayPal
Use the Site > Site Policy > PayPal option to activate the process to settle credit card payments when an order is placed using PayPal. A PayPal Website Payments Pro account is required to use this option. Specify your PayPal account information and activate the process.