Order – Two Step Phone & Fax Order Process
Step 1 - Manager Places the Sales Order
Use Order to place a customer phone or fax order.
- Select the shopper that sent the order. Register the shopper if the shopper is new. Select the product. If the product is not available use the Custom Order process
- Select the logo and place the sales order
- Order is given a Pending status on the eStore
- Order email confirmations and event email confirmations are sent to the shopper email address and eStore email address in Site > eStore Quick Update
- Order can be edited before the PO is sent to the supplier
Step 2 - Send Purchase Order to the Supplier
Use Site Order & Tracking and click on New Event to place an Accept event for the sales order
- PO at cost price is sent to the supplier with a link to the art.
- eStore and the supplier receive email PO confirmations
- Sales order is given a Production Alert status