Order - Shopper Three Step Order Process
Step 1 - Shopper Places a Sales Order
The shopper places a sales order at sell price for a product on the eStore or a Company Store.
- The order is placed and given a Pending status on the eStore
- Order email confirmations and event email confirmations are sent to the shopper email address and the eStore email address in Site > eStore Quick Update
Step 2 – Manager Reviews the Sales Order
Use Site Order & Tracking to display and review sales orders on the eStore. Click on New Event to change the order status.
- Make changes to the sales order using the Edit order option.
- Add new art to the sales order using the Art –Proof event.
- Send email change confirmations to the shopper using the edit or event new option.
Step 3 – Send PO to the Supplier
Use Site Order & Tracking and click on New Event to place an Accept event for the sales order
- PO at cost price is sent to the supplier with a link to the art.
- eStore and the supplier receive email PO confirmations.
- Sales order is given a Production Alert status