Company Store Unique Product Info
If the product is not in a supplier eCatalog or the item is in your inventory, enter the item as a unique product using Company Store Unique Products. You fulfill orders for unique Company Store products. A PO is not sent to the supplier. You can enter the following info for each unique product
- Product name and display color, italics and bold
- Product group, Product ID, Product description, Product Dimensions
- Color If color has PMS # the shopper sees a color chip. Images can be linked to a color
- Multi select options that do not affect price such as the T-Shirt color for a toy bear
- Sizes that sell at regular prices, sizes that sell with up charges such as 3XL and Tall
- Unit charges sell price
- Miscellaneous product options such as batteries or a gift box
- Shipping information, Production & Rush time, Tax code
Unique Product – Edit & Delete
Use Company Store Products & Categories to access and edit existing unique products
If the product is no longer sold, remove it from the Company Store using the Delete option.
Unique Product - Contract Decorations
You can link a contract decoration to a unique product. Contract decoration names activated on your eStore display in a drop down. Select the contract decoration to display with the unique product. Refer to the Contract Decoration section of the FAQs for more info
Unique Product - Images.
Upload images to display with the product. Use the Virtual Logo image and assign virtual logo coordinates to have your customer’s logo appear on the product image.
*TIP Unique Products - Customer Owned Inventory
Unique products can have $0 prices if your customer owns the inventory.
*TIP Unique Products - Pre-decorated Items
If the item is pre-decorated set the decoration option to “Can Not be Decorated”. If this option is set, contract decorations do not display with the product.