Company Store Shopper Access - Private or Public
Company Stores can have public or private access and a unique Domain Name.
- Public Company Stores are available from your eStore side bar to all shoppers on the eStore website and public Company Stores.
- Private Company Stores are only available from a Domain Name/URL and can’t be accessed from the eStore website or a public Company Store. Private Company Stores can’t access the eStore website.
Assign private or public status to a Company Store using Company Store Quick Update
Company Store Shopper Access - Public Company Store Access Formats
Public Company Stores are accessed from your eStore website. Specify the access format using Company Store Policy.
- Specify a name to display on the eStore side bar and color, italics and bold options.
- You can upload an image to display with or in place of the name on the side bar. Image should be a jpeg, png or gif. It is re sized proportionately to a max of 130 pixels wide.
Select the public Company Store names display format.
- Mouse over drop down of Company Store names on the eStore website sidebar
- Company Store logos and names on a separate website page. Shopper access the page by clicking on the Company Store name on the side bar.
- List of Company Store names on the eStore website side bar
Company Store Shopper Access – Code
Company Stores can have an access code that the shopper must enter each time they access the Company Store. Assign the code using Company Store Access