Contract Decorations – Printing & Embroidery
Contract decorations are available with products from suppliers that do not decorate. If you are a contract decorator or have a favorite local contract decorator use the option Site > Contract Decoration to create decorations only available to your eStore. Contract decorations can be:
- Color Printing – prices are based on the number of colors in the art
- Digital Printing – prices are for the process
- Embroidery – prices are based on the number of stitches in the art
- Embroidery & Personalization. – a separate fee can be added for personalization.
Contract Decorations – Editing Prices & Descriptions for Your Contract Decorations
The information and prices on Contract Decorations created specifically for your eStore can be edited using the Site > Contract Decorations and Edit option.
Contract Decorations – Pricing for Industry Contract decorators
Contract decoration prices from a supplier such as Vantage can’t be edited. Industry Contract decoration sell price is controlled for the
- eStore from Site -> eStore Quick Update sell price setting.
- Company Store from Company Store Quick Start / Supplier Website Products & Theme Store Products sell price setting
Contract Decorations - Suppliers that do not Decorate
Use Site > Contract Decorations and Offer if Item has no Decorations to activate the contract decorations to display with products from suppliers that do not decorate such as SanMar.
Contract Decorations – Linking to Selected Company Store Products
Contract Decorations can be linked to supplier products on a Company Store that do not have linked decorations using Select Products& Limit eCatalog Options.
Contract Decorations – Linking to Unique Company Store Products
A contract decoration can be linked to a unique product using Unique Company Store Products
Contract Decorations – Sales Order & PO
When a sales order is placed on your eStore for an item and a contract decoration, two sales orders are automatically created - one for the item and one for the decoration. The shopper receives one email confirmation for both the item and decoration. Both sales orders have your customer’s ship to address.
When the PO is sent to the supplier
- PO is sent to the item supplier with the decorator’s ship to address
- PO is sent to the contract decoration supplier with a description, color and sizes of the goods to be decorated and your customer’s ship to address.
Contract Decorations - Shipping Charges
Shipping is calculated on per order basis. The contract decoration order uses the item weights, and its own FOB Zip.